16 Audio Companion brings you state-of-the-art patient care solutions from experts that help you meet today's toughest clinical challenges.
- All-new exclusive advice helps build your knowledge base and improve your patient care
- All-new practice-focused commentary and clinical pearls help you support your clinical decisions in practice
- Prepare for ABIM certification or maintenance of certification
- Get exclusive insider perspectives from MKSAP authors and other eminent specialists
- Sharpen your decision-making skills — expert insights on MKSAP questions enhance your diagnosis and management know-how
- Glean valuable MKSAP pearls — how-to tips and techniques, preferred treatment approaches, pitfalls to avoid, proven practice-builders, and more
- Earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ easily and inexpensively
- Approximately 120 hours of audio
Return Policy & Guarantee
Due to the nature of this product, its audio format and educational content, no refunds are permitted. You may return the product within 15 days of receipt and receive a credit reflective of
the original price you paid for the item. This credit may be applied as payment to any product(s) produced by Oakstone Medical Publishing. We guarantee your program against defects in materials. Simply return any defective materials and we will replace them free of charge.
To make a return, call 800-633-4743 for a Return Authorization Code. Complete the packing ticket and return with the program to
100 Corporate Parkway, Suite 600, Birmingham, AL 35242.
We recommend shipping through UPS or FedEx. Return
shipping fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
General internists and primary care physicians; subspecialists who need to remain up to date in internal medicine; residents preparing for the certifying examination in internal medicine; physicians preparing for the recertification examination.
- Close gaps between actual care in your practice and preferred standards of care, based on best evidence.
- Diagnose disease states that are less common and sometimes overlooked and confusing.
- Improve management of comorbid conditions that can complicate patient care.
- Determine when to refer patients for surgery or care by subspecialists.
- Pass the ABIM certification examination.
- Pass the ABIM maintenance of certification examination.
The American College of Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 120 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. CME credits may be earned by listening to the audio content, answering written tests that accompany the Audio Companion, and submitting the tests for scoring.
Part A: Release July 2012 Expiration Date: July 2015
Part B: Release December 2012 Expiration Date: December 2015
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Hematology and Oncology
Endocrinology and Metabolism
General Internal Medicine
Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine